- Maintain a website (leslieheath.com), which contains my personal listings plus all of the listings on the West Kentucky MLS System in a user-friendly format. Using this website, you will be able to monitor the real estate market and obtain other vital information about the West Kentucky area.
- If you are an incoming buyer, provide you with information and help to make your home hunting trip effective, profitable, and pleasurable.
- Offer a list of home inspectors and qualified lenders if you need help in that portion of your home buying.
- Endeavor to show homes in price ranges that meet specifications that you will give to me. My job will not be to sell you a home but to help you buy a home.
- Monitor the closing activities until day of closing, once a suitable property is found and negotiations have been completed.
- Upon closing, help you with your relocation, providing you with information, regarding utilities, movers, repair people (if needed), and other things that might help your transition go more smoothly.
- Continue my service after the sale as long as you need my help.
- Provide a marketing plan and include promotion, advertising, open houses, and other events, as appropriate to effectively market your home.
- Give you a Broker Price Opinion to assist you in determining the most saleable listing prices for your home.
- Expose your property to incoming transeferees and other out of town buyers through the Century 21 referral system, local advertising, signage and Internet.
- Provide regular progress reports throughout the marketing period and discuss with you buyer, and other Realtor comments regarding your home.
- Endeavor to show your home only to qualified buyers.
- Submit to you all written offers as presented; assist with negotiations and provide an estimate of your net proceeds prior to your acceptance.
- Upon acceptance of an offer by you, monitor closing activities throughout the process, which will include working with appraisers, home inspectors, mortgage people, title searches and if needed recommend other service people that might be needed to cause your home to close.
- If your home becomes vacant before a sale and close, with your approval and expense, maintain the appearance and integrity of the property usoing qualified lawn care and other maintenance people.